Quality Assurance Bids - Torino
Thales Group, Torino
- Sblocca Benchmark retributivo*
Product Assurance responsible in advance projects and Bids in Torino for DESI
Mission and responsibilities
to implement the quality assurance dispositions ensuring the customer satisfaction for bids and product development and the achievement of TAS programmatic, economical and quality objectives.
* Ensure the Quality of Bids and define the Quality Assurance of the offer withy the contribution of project, product, supplier and engineering quality assurance.
* Assure that all the conditions to create a winning bid, in the given timeframe, are met and give confidence on the maturity and quality of the delivered proposal, and on Customer satisfaction.
* assuring that the bids and solutions provided to customers (external or internal) meet their requirements and expectations
* Help operational disciplines to increase their maturity
* Contribute to the framing of the bid, the tailoring of the bid baseline, verify the involvement of all stakeholders and assure the implementation of clear governance rules
* Evaluate the bid preparation, assure that all critical steps, decisions and actions have been executed before each decision milestone, including actions to mitigate risks and seize opportunities
Key responsibilities/outputs :
* Ensure the quality of Bids for TAS :
* Participate in bid reviews, be a member of the DVA process and of the offer documentation validation;
* Contribute to the risks and opportunities management;
* Assure that all critical steps have been executed before each decision milestone;
* Ensure the conformity of the solutions with all contractual requirements;
* Escalate the duty of alerts to the appropriate level of management and exercise the right of veto when necessary;
* Lead the definition and application of a Bids Lessons Learned;
* Define the Quality Assurance part of the offer;
* Establish, for multi-entity or international bids, a quality network with clear authority and coordination rules.
* Ensure the quality of advance project for TAS :
* Ensure the Quality interfaces with the customer, TAS-JV and partners.
* Coordinate PA managers of all members of the consortium and ensure customer PA focal point.
* Analyze customer PA requirements and decline them
* Manage the PA tasks, Drive the TAS Quality experts activities (Dependability, Safety, Radiations, EEE, M&P, SW) & Guarantee the implication of "Senior Company Experts" on critical topics.
* Support all project management and engineering disciplines.
* Support for Risk Analysis & approve the development and qualification approach.
* Support the system trade-offs.
* Contribute to the TRL evaluation of equipment and technologies, and review the progress of pre-developments.
* Identify a preliminary list of critical items and approve of the Technology Development Plans.
* Participate in the evaluation of potential suppliers(SOW, specifications and proposal analysis).
* Review and approved delivered project documentation.
The candidate profile
The candidate must have significant experience of Bid or project/product management.
The candidate must have in-depth experience in complex space projects, in quality assurance management is a plus.
Other skills include:
* Ability to connect, network and cooperate at all levels of the organisation (TAS, Quality community, group level)
* Enables others to maintain perspective in difficult circumstances, without passing on stress
* Strong communication skills, ability to impact, convince and negotiate
* Ability to handles conflictual situations sensitively and constructively
* Open minded, quick learner, Creative, problem solver
* Hands-on, pragmatic
* Positive attitude
* Fluent English, French or Italian are a plus.
At Thales Alenia Space we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales Alenia Space employing around 8,900 employees in 10 countries with 17 sites in Europe and a plant in the US, our mobility policy enables employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad. Thales Alenia Space sees space as a new horizon, helping to build a better, more sustainable life on Earth #SpaceForLife. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Il Benchmark retributivo Experteer ti mostra una stima del valore di mercato di una specifica posizione. Non si tratta di un'indicazione da parte del Recruiter, bensì di una stima da parte di Experteer basata su diversi valori di mercato.
La stima da parte di Experteer si basa sia su dati interni, sia su diversi dati esterni. Il Benchmark retributivo di Experteer può essere fino al 15% maggiore o minore, a seconda della singola azienda (variazioni maggiori sono possibili in casi eccezionali).
Il Benchmark retributivo Recruiter vuole essere solo un'indicazione. Il livello retributivo reale della posizione dipende da vari fattori, come per esempio esperienza lavorativa e specializzazione del candidato.