Employer Brand Manager
- Sblocca Benchmark retributivo*
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life.
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious and enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants and removing all intermediaries in the process. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration. We work hard, we have fun and we write history.
If you want to know more about us, take a look here:
Join us as Employer Brand Manager
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Satispay has an incredible story to tell, and now we aim to share it on a larger scale while attracting exceptional talent to propel our growth! We are hiring our first-ever Employer Brand Manager in Satispay, offering you a distinctive opportunity to spearhead our endeavors in this regard. This is an opportunity to bring all your experience of scale and apply it to our next phase of our growth. The role reports directly to our Talent Acquisition Director.
KEY OUTCOMES THIS ROLE WILL DELIVER
- Improve reach and engagement with our talent audience;
- Improve our ability to attract and hire great talent to Satispay;
- Achieve recognition as a great place to work across core markets in Europe;
- Establish an employer brand identity that showcases Satispay’s unique values and culture.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT
Develop and execute an innovative and multi-tiered talent marketing strategy
You will develop and execute an Employer Branding strategy across multiple channels to engage and attract great talent across Europe and improve our ability to convert talent into great hires for the company. You will have to coordinate all Employer Branding activities and projects liaising with various stakeholders from the People & Culture Manager, Talent Acquisition and the Marketing Teams.
Partnering - Teamwork makes the dream work at Satispay!
You will have accountability for how we attract people across all our departments and role levels in Satispay. The role will team up with our People & Culture Team, Marketing Team, and Talent Acquisition management team to:
- Plan and deliver content across multiple channels to attract talent at key points in the year to support headcount growth;
- Deliver external content to our channels keeping close collaboration with our brand marketing team, ensuring brand guidelines are lived in spirit as well as aligned to;
- Create and activate our EVP, building reach and engagement with our talent audience, from all the basics such as role descriptions to outbound candidate outreach messages to our candidate experience surveys, offer letters, Glassdoor presence, to our LinkedIn company content and so much more;
- Build inclusive language into all content, reflecting our EVP;
- Input expertise into building our first-ever hiring certification class in Satispay and enabling managers on best practices;
- Build engagement externally with personas in Satispay;
- Build stories and connections with the audience;
- Spotlight Satispay people to share our story and build engagement;
- Deliver training sessions across the organization to enable managers and people in TA to maximize their results in terms of talent attraction.
Develop and execute a strategy to achieve recognition as a great place to work.
As of today, Satispay has not entered into any employer recognition programs, however, we can see that day on the horizon, and we don’t need binoculars! This role will identify suitable employer recognition programs to enter, create and deliver the plan to achieve recognition as a great place to work in Italy and in time, across all of Europe.
Establish talent brand metrics to measure performance
We are starting work in the second half of 2023 to build out our talent insights dashboard. This role will work alongside our Manager, Talent Operations and Manager, Talent Sourcing to identify data insights to track the effectiveness of employer brand and talent marketing initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for Satispay’s opportunity and the belief that people's experience positively impacts people’s lives and builds healthy, enduring companies. You’ll get a kick from building things for the first time, taking things from the conceptual stage to operationalising them. In return, we can offer a purpose and value-driven culture, a challenging and constantly changing role and the ability to grow yourself and your team in one of Europe’s leading tech companies. If you see a fit against the requirements and you think you can deliver these outcomes - and more - then we want to hear from you!
- Experience building and executing an employer brand strategy across Europe (or globally) across multiple channels and markets covering both employer brand recognition and, talent marketing (influencing top-of-funnel activity);
- Experience in taking concepts into a strategy and executing the strategy with measurable outcomes;
- Expertise in developing employer brand and recruitment marketing measures and metrics at scale;
- Fluency in English is essential as we grow as an international company.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan with a hybrid work policy.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take the time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you. Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes an HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person. We aim to have the entire process completed in under 4 weeks.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your CV in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77.
- ID: AF81158E7A
- Department: Human Resources
- Type: full time
Il Benchmark retributivo Experteer ti mostra una stima del valore di mercato di una specifica posizione. Non si tratta di un'indicazione da parte del Recruiter, bensì di una stima da parte di Experteer basata su diversi valori di mercato.
La stima da parte di Experteer si basa sia su dati interni, sia su diversi dati esterni. Il Benchmark retributivo di Experteer può essere fino al 15% maggiore o minore, a seconda della singola azienda (variazioni maggiori sono possibili in casi eccezionali).
Il Benchmark retributivo Recruiter vuole essere solo un'indicazione. Il livello retributivo reale della posizione dipende da vari fattori, come per esempio esperienza lavorativa e specializzazione del candidato.