Senior Hr Generalist
- Sblocca Benchmark retributivo*
This position is responsible for all human resource generalist type of activities; this includes: team member relations, recruitment selection, HRIS, compensation/benefits, compliance/legal, safety/environmental, etc. This position will establish credibility and visibility with Team Members, Team Leaders, and Managers through daily interactions and support. Candidate must have high degree of integrity and ability to manage confidential information.
The role will be expected to provide leadership on:
- Increases awareness of Team member relations at all levels of the organization, with specific focus on shop floor matters.
- Payroll specialist
- Salary review process and compensation and benefits issues
- Has high visibility and builds credibility with TMs by serving as their representative.
- Counsels Team Members and Team Leaders on company policies/procedures, etc.
- Responsible for creating/updating company policies and procedures.
- Assures that team members receive timely responses to questions, issues, and concerns.
- In connection with the HR Manager, compiles/analyzes data from TM survey, supports action planning process, follow-up and communication to TMs;
- recruitment processes.
- Partners with local schools and organizations to help build the Terex brand in the community
- Conducts and coordinates orientations for new Team Members.
- Performance Management: Objective-setting, appraisals and personal development
- Training & coaching
- The promotion of the Terex Way values and engagement of Tm’s
- Change management
- Employee Relations issues both individually and collectively with recognized Trade Unions
Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology or other related concentration is required OR equivalent combination of advanced training and experience is required in lieu of a degree.
- Experience within a role of similar size and scope.
- Strong experience in payroll
- Experience of supporting organizational change, including restructuring, redundancies
- Specific HR experience and success in development of HR policies, employee relations, organizational design and development.
- A track of projects / results as part of a business team. Demonstrate understanding of Business implications of decision making and can provide pragmatic solutions which fit to the business need.
- Experience in the international marketplace with some cross cultural resourcefulness is a distinct advantage.
- evidence of hiring and developing high performance talent.
- Knowledge of practical HR principles and practices as well as employment legislation
Key skills and behaviors include:
- Self-motivation and action orientation
- Business Acumen including depth of commercial knowledge
- Communication, Collaboration and Leadership skills
- Influencing skills
- Timely decision making
- Courage and standing alone
- Problem solving
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years HR experience
- English fluent
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Deal effectively with ambiguity
- Able to multi-task; excellent project management, problem solving, interpersonal and analytical skills, and ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Zucchetti software & Microsoft (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
If you are interested in an open position but feel you may not meet all the listed qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
At Terex, we fully embrace the increasingly diverse world around us and strive to create an empowering and welcoming workplace culture. We are a $4.0 billion publicly traded global manufacturer of materials processing and aerial work platform products and services. We are passionate about producing equipment that helps improve the lives of people around the world and providing our team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact.
While our operations are global, each office or factory is a close-knit community. We value diversity, equity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage, citizenship, and continuous improvement. It's an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector - come join us!
We see inclusion as a key to our success and are committed to actively foster a culture where every team member feels valued, listened to, and appreciated. We are committed to being fair and impartial in our decisions, ensuring equity within our workplace. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting the Recruiting department (person or department) at Globaltalentacquisitions@terex.com
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a wide range of benefits.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
- Location: IT-Crespellano
- Type: Full time
Il Benchmark retributivo Experteer ti mostra una stima del valore di mercato di una specifica posizione. Non si tratta di un'indicazione da parte del Recruiter, bensì di una stima da parte di Experteer basata su diversi valori di mercato.
La stima da parte di Experteer si basa sia su dati interni, sia su diversi dati esterni. Il Benchmark retributivo di Experteer può essere fino al 15% maggiore o minore, a seconda della singola azienda (variazioni maggiori sono possibili in casi eccezionali).
Il Benchmark retributivo Recruiter vuole essere solo un'indicazione. Il livello retributivo reale della posizione dipende da vari fattori, come per esempio esperienza lavorativa e specializzazione del candidato.