CNC SALES APPLICATION ENGINEER
Tailor&Fox, Lombardy (mainly Bergamo & Brescia) and North East Italy.
For our Client, an important multinational Company operating in the Automation Market and providing the most complete range of Industry Leading CNC, Drive, Motors and Feedback Systems, we are looking for the following Sales profile:
CNC SALES APPLICATION ENGINEER
The best Candidateis a person with Bachelor degree in Engineering (ideally Electrical / Electronic) or relevant work experience, a minimum of 2 years selling and negotiating experience, preferably in CNC / Feedback Equipment, Technical competency in automation applications stemming from hands on engineering and Plant experience, excellent management skills to handle small through large accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attending and supporting district regional and larger national tradeshows as necessary.
- Selling, both product sales and systems solution sales;
- Managing all activities within Integrator / OEM to meet or exceed yearly established targets in units, revenue and gross profit;
- Developing and implementing strategic selling plans for accounts. Identifying complex sales situations and managing company resources to win the business;
- Responsible for growing the Company Integrator family by adding / qualifying quality Integrators each year;
- Developing good relationships with key personnel at all levels of plant, engineering, management and ownership;
- For system solutions, initiating and establishing direction and content of quotations by providing complete scope of work from customer;
- Soliciting input and feedback from customers on product operation and new requirements to provide direction on product improvements and new products;
- Managing company assets through accurate monthly forecasts, pipeline orders, and support in the collection of overdue payments;
- Acting as main interface for customer to assist with issues such as material delivery information, spare parts quotes / delivery, service issues, product issues;
- Organizing, scheduling and preparing product presentations / demonstrations for customers with support from engineering and / or marketing as required;
Fluency in English, dynamic profile, energetic, organized and business-driven approach. Analytical skills and excellent interpersonal, team-oriented with a strong personality, able to inspire and motivate others, capability in dealing with complexity in a multinational environment.
Place of work: Lombardy (mainly Bergamo & Brescia) and North East Italy.
Il Benchmark retributivo Experteer ti mostra una stima del valore di mercato di una specifica posizione. Non si tratta di un'indicazione da parte del Recruiter, bensì di una stima da parte di Experteer basata su diversi valori di mercato.
La stima da parte di Experteer si basa sia su dati interni, sia su diversi dati esterni. Il Benchmark retributivo di Experteer può essere fino al 15% maggiore o minore, a seconda della singola azienda (variazioni maggiori sono possibili in casi eccezionali).
Il Benchmark retributivo Recruiter vuole essere solo un'indicazione. Il livello retributivo reale della posizione dipende da vari fattori, come per esempio esperienza lavorativa e specializzazione del candidato.