Account Manager, Management Consulting
DuPont Sustainable Solutions, Homeoffice
Role: Account Manager, Management Consulting
Location: Flexible within Italy
Who are we?
We're an international management consulting firm specialising in safety management, cultural transformation and operational improvement. Our strong DuPont heritage and established reputation working with multinational companies and institutions around the world make us recognised leaders in our field. As trusted partners, we help our customers to identify and address key challenges and opportunities in order to make them safer, more resilient and more productive.
We thrive on delivering value to our clients, transforming their culture, processes and capabilities for sustainable, long term results and at all levels – from executives to operators.
What will we offer?
As a fast-growing business, we offer an unprecedented career opportunity to top-talents and trust our people to drive their career with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Our unique flexible working model allows our employees to combine successfully a work life balance by working from home and/or office, and travelling as needed.
We offer the opportunity to work with industry recognised experts, a world-class brand and the freedom to help shape the Italian business.
What will you do?
- You will work with project managers to translate client needs into feasible plans and workstreams, and be accountable for ultimate project results and customer satisfaction
- You will develop existing accounts, acting as a trusted advisor to deepen the relationship, understand their issues and helping to improve their operating results
- You will distil knowledge from projects into insightful points of view to stimulate client discussions
- You will work with the Market Leader to define strategies and tactics for the growth of the region, helping to shape and implement the business development activities in Italy and beyond.
Who are you?
- A successful management consultant, you embrace travel both within Italy and beyond and want to take a leading role as part of the wider Western and Central Europe business development managers’ network
- You have a track record in developing and selling consulting services within industrial sectors such as manufacturing, oil & gas, chemical, energy, construction or food & beverage
- You’re passionate about operations and / or Health, Safety & Environment matters
- You’re curious, stimulated by new challenges and willing to lead new initiatives; like us, you're entrepreneurial with an international mindset
- You speak Italian and English (required) as well as a third European language.
Il Benchmark retributivo Experteer ti mostra una stima del valore di mercato di una specifica posizione. Non si tratta di un'indicazione da parte del Recruiter, bensì di una stima da parte di Experteer basata su diversi valori di mercato.
La stima da parte di Experteer si basa sia su dati interni, sia su diversi dati esterni. Il Benchmark retributivo di Experteer può essere fino al 15% maggiore o minore, a seconda della singola azienda (variazioni maggiori sono possibili in casi eccezionali).
Il Benchmark retributivo Recruiter vuole essere solo un'indicazione. Il livello retributivo reale della posizione dipende da vari fattori, come per esempio esperienza lavorativa e specializzazione del candidato.