Lead Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
In a nutshell:
Experteer is looking for a Lead Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to steer the marketing channel mix, deep dive into data and grow overall performance of Experteer's acquisition marketing.
Are you a mediator who is tough on numbers and knows how to increase conversions based on data? Are you passionate about working in a team to drive technology adoption and marketing performance? Then please knock on our door.
Why are you important for Experteer?
You will play a key role in steering the operational budget allocation across channels. You will have a huge impact on how we acquire new customers for our premium career service of already 6 million members. You will acquire new partners and scout technologies to make us better. You will work closely with your marketing and BI colleagues to drive our business and increase the share of voice of the Experteer brand.
What will you do here:
- Steer budget allocation and control channel performance of a 7-figure marketing budget in 12 countries
- Identify, contact and acquire new partners to increase reach
- Deep dive analysis to gain insights to be shared and used in the performance marketing team
- Stakeholder management across department
- Support team lead in technology scouting and evaluation
- Support team lead in strategy development
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- You were already responsible for a relevant budget and have a proven track record of improving performance (alone or in a team)
- You have strong analytical skills and understand the online media landscape
- You have an academic background – ideally in marketing
- You are a hands-on person who is passionate about his/her work
- You speak fluent English – German is a plus
What do we offer you:
- To work for a service who’s purpose is to enable people to find a new and better job
- A dynamic and multinational team
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich (not to forget the tower bar)
- Feedback and freedom for personal development
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Il Benchmark retributivo Experteer ti mostra una stima del valore di mercato di una specifica posizione. Non si tratta di un'indicazione da parte del Recruiter, bensì di una stima da parte di Experteer basata su diversi valori di mercato.
La stima da parte di Experteer si basa sia su dati interni, sia su diversi dati esterni. Il Benchmark retributivo di Experteer può essere fino al 15% maggiore o minore, a seconda della singola azienda (variazioni maggiori sono possibili in casi eccezionali).
Il Benchmark retributivo Recruiter vuole essere solo un'indicazione. Il livello retributivo reale della posizione dipende da vari fattori, come per esempio esperienza lavorativa e specializzazione del candidato.