CNC SALES ENGINEER
Tailor&Fox, Lombardy and North Italy
For our Client, an important multinational Company operating in the Automation Market and providing the most complete range of Industry Leading CNC, Drive, Motors and Feedback Systems, we are looking for the following Sales profile:
CNC SALES ENGINEER
A top-notch Candidateis a person with Bachelor degree in Engineering (ideally Electrical / Electronic) Business or relevant work experience, a minimum of three years selling and negotiating experience, preferably in CNC / Feedback Equipment, Technical competency in automation applications stemming from hands on engineering and Plant experience, excellent management skills to handle small through large accounts and to organize for many simultaneous and complex issues, knowledge and established contacts within specified District, highly competitive and driven for year after year growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Selling, both product sales and systems solution sales;
· Managing all activities within Integrator / OEM to meet or exceed yearly established targets in units, revenue, and gross profit;
· Developing and implementing strategic selling plans for accounts. Identifying complex sales situations, and managing company resources to win the business;
· Responsible for growing the Company Integrator family by adding / qualifying quality Integrators each year;
· Developing good relationships with key personnel at all levels of plant, engineering, management and ownership;
· For system solutions, initiating and establishing direction and content of quotations by providing complete scope of work from customer;
· Soliciting input and feedback from customers on product operation and new requirements to provide direction on product improvements and new products;
· Managing company assets through accurate monthly forecasts, pipeline orders, and support in the collection of overdue payments;
· Acting as main interface for customer to assist with issues such as material delivery information, spare parts quotes / delivery, service issues, product issues, etc.;
· Organizing, scheduling and preparing product presentations / demonstrations for customers with support from engineering and / or marketing as required;
· Attending and supporting district regional and larger national tradeshows as necessary.
Fluencyin English, dynamic profile, energetic, organized and business-driven approach. Analytical skills and excellent interpersonal, decision-making capabilities, team-oriented with a strong personality, able to inspire and motivate others, capability in dealing with complexity in a multinational environment.
Place of work: Lombardy and North Italy.
Il Benchmark retributivo Experteer ti mostra una stima del valore di mercato di una specifica posizione. Non si tratta di un'indicazione da parte del Recruiter, bensì di una stima da parte di Experteer basata su diversi valori di mercato.
La stima da parte di Experteer si basa sia su dati interni, sia su diversi dati esterni. Il Benchmark retributivo di Experteer può essere fino al 15% maggiore o minore, a seconda della singola azienda (variazioni maggiori sono possibili in casi eccezionali).
Il Benchmark retributivo Recruiter vuole essere solo un'indicazione. Il livello retributivo reale della posizione dipende da vari fattori, come per esempio esperienza lavorativa e specializzazione del candidato.