(Senior) Product Manager
Experteer GmbH, 80333 München, Bayern - Deutschland
In a nutshell:
Experteer is looking for a Product Manager to help translate our product vision into strategic goals for you and your team. You are end-to-end responsible for improving our product within your team’s mission. You will work cross-functionally to improve the user experience and develop new features for thousands of daily users.
If you’re a creative thinker whose strong point is creativity and empathy plus a way of structured working please knock on our door.
Why are you important for Experteer?
You will have a great impact in our organisation as you will work on a variety of projects that create and improve the user experience of more than 6 million user. You will be working closely with other product managers, developers, ux-designer and management in order to deliver something you will be proud of. We strongly believe that focussing on the users needs and their satisfaction is key to a successful product.
- You work best in a participatory, team-based environment. You support and inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction, vision, and planning of deliverables
- You understand basic human-centered design philosophy, embrace ambiguity, and want to continually evolve design methodologies.
- The ability to understand business goals and creativity to come up with innovative product solutions which create a strong customer experience
- Several years of experience in digital product development
- A track record of successfully launched products or product features
- The ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical clients/colleagues at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyse multidimensional data from different sources
- Very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
What will you do here?
- Translate market needs into clearly defined and detailed Product use cases and requirements
- Drive product development by thorough number analyses, wide market research and user tests
- Bridge between the needs of our stakeholders and our customers
- Write down user stories, test features and collaborate with customer support to solve customer complaints
- Challenge everything - contribute ideas, create assumptions, solve problems in order to improve and develop a variety of customer journeys
- Work on projects that identify and solve problems
What do we offer you?
Experteer is a place of thoughtful international individuals who lead with curiosity, empathy, and optimism.
- An opportunity to (re)shape an international product
- The chance to leave your mark and grow, both professionally and personally
- A highly talented, dynamic, and very international team
- An attractive workplace directly in the heart of Munich
- Competitive salary package
- The best colleagues ever ;)
Il Benchmark retributivo Experteer ti mostra una stima del valore di mercato di una specifica posizione. Non si tratta di un'indicazione da parte del Recruiter, bensì di una stima da parte di Experteer basata su diversi valori di mercato.
La stima da parte di Experteer si basa sia su dati interni, sia su diversi dati esterni. Il Benchmark retributivo di Experteer può essere fino al 15% maggiore o minore, a seconda della singola azienda (variazioni maggiori sono possibili in casi eccezionali).
Il Benchmark retributivo Recruiter vuole essere solo un'indicazione. Il livello retributivo reale della posizione dipende da vari fattori, come per esempio esperienza lavorativa e specializzazione del candidato.