Front-end Engineer (m/f/d)
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 250,000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Experteer, based in Munich, Germany, is operating since 2006 and connects more than 6 million candidates worldwide with exclusive job offers and renowned headhunters every day.
Do you enjoy working in an open and international environment? Then join our dynamic team.
- Implement modern Front-ends (web/mobile/responsive), using a modern technology stack, producing clean and maintainable code,
- Collaborate with product managers on ideas and pro-actively provide suggestions on enhancements,
- Work closely on new features with other developers, UX and QA in an Agile environment,
- Translate the product strategy into an elegant consumer facing web application - on Desktop as well as on Mobile,
- Share your knowledge and best practices with other team members,
- Be always up-to-date with modern trends in the ever changing world of Front-end engineering.
- Passionate about everything related to modern web/mobile/responsive Front-end technologies,
- Dreaming of responsive design and comfortable with popular frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation,
- Proficient with all that CSS3 / HTML5 has to offer,
- Has a good understanding of SCSS (SMACSS / OOCSS is a plus),
- Interested in usability / UX / UI topics (you'll be working closely with the Design Team),
- Fluency in English (German is a plus, but not mandatory),
- (plus): Working experience with Git, Gitlab, merge requests,
- (big plus): Experience with Ruby / Ruby on Rails,
- 5 years of experience in front-end development.
- A highly talented, dynamic, and multinational team.
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies.
- The chance to make your footprint and grow, both professionally and personally.
- Freedom for personal development.
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your full application and earliest starting date to email@example.comApply for this position See all opened positions