Working Student/Intern in Online Marketing (m/f/d)
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 250,000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Experteer, based in Munich, Germany, is operating since 2006 and connects more than 6 million candidates worldwide with exclusive job offers and renowned headhunters every day.
Do you enjoy working in an open and international environment? Then join our dynamic team.
What you will do
- Support the team on daily campaign management and reporting
- Be part of conversations with media partners
- Steer own projects on our team roadmap
What we offer
- An opportunity to learn how to steer the online marketing activities in multi-channel and multi-device environment
- A team where you can learn fast from experienced online marketers
- A culture of constructive feedback with room to grow
- A well-known brand in the executive and recruiting world to work for
- A multinational, experienced and fun team
- A really awesome office in the center of Munich
- You are eager to work for an online platform with millions of users
- You are a proactive an passionate team player
- You have already (some) experience in online marketing
- You know how to use Excel (at least some basics)
- You can be available 10-20 hours per week (working student) or full-time (intern)
Send your CV to Acquisition.Marketing@experteer.comSee all open positions