Senior (Lead) UX/UI Designer (f/m/d)
Experteer is a leading international online career service for senior professionals. On its premium career portal, Experteer helps executives to actively develop their careers. Senior professionals get access to more than 1.000.000 carefully curated executive positions in the high-level open job market as well as access to exclusive headhunter mandates. The two-sided marketplace allows recruiters to discretely contact executives willing to make their next career move.
From its headquarters in downtown Munich, Experteer operates career websites internationally with a focus on European markets and the US. Experteer bases its success on expertise in data science, product innovation, digital marketing and online business. Would you like to work in an international, open and modern company? Then join our team as Senior (Lead) UX/UI Designer (f/m/d).
As our Senior (Lead) UX/UI Designer you will play a central role in shaping our products. You will be a key player in the product development process from ideation to launch, working closely with product managers, developers and management to deliver a world class digital experience for our users.
Your responsibilities include:
- Creating concepts, followed by wireframes, mockups, user flows and clickable prototypes
- Collaboration with Product Managers to translate the vision into a tangible, understandable and easy to use product
- Preparing and creating final designs, visuals, interaction transitions and behavior and delivering these with proper documentation
- Planning, conducting and evaluating usability studies and interpretation of user data and statistics
- Conducting UX quality assurance tests to verify projects have met the proper requirements
- Several years of experience in user experience, interaction design and/or interface design for digital products
- A degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors or related field or equivalent preferred
- A strong portfolio that reflects your experience in the field of both UX and UI
- Strong skills in relevant UX/UI design and prototyping software
- The ability to interpret user data and statistics
- The ability to translate the needs of the customer to relevant stakeholders, PMs and developers
- Fluent English language skills required. German is a plus.
- An opportunity to shape a successful international product with more than 6 million users
- The chance to leave your mark and grow, both professionally and personally
- A highly talented, dynamic, and very international team
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your full application and earliest starting date to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this position See all open positions