Digital Designer (m/f/d)
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 250,000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Experteer, based in Munich, Germany, is operating since 2006 and connects more than 6 million candidates worldwide with exclusive job offers and renowned headhunters every day.
Do you enjoy working in an open and international environment? Then join our dynamic team.
We recognize the importance of a strong brand identity in order to further grow, which is why we are looking for YOU. The Digital Designer leads and produces the design function for the Marketing Team at Experteer. The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creatives for landing pages, banner ads, email templates and social media graphics.
- Produce the design and production of social media graphics and banners, email campaigns, and landing pages.
- Ensure consistent implementation within a web environment, which requires hands-on HTML&CSS coding.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with Marketing to translate and create requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns.
- Ensure consistency of brand.
- Challenge and contribute ideas to further develop the Experteer brand and status quo of current marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or 3-5 years of related professional work experience.
- Proficient in designing marketing campaigns including banners, landing pages, email templates.
- Proficient in HTML&CSS coding. JS and other script languages a bonus.
- Proficient in creating motion graphics (Adobe After Effects, Principle, etc.).
- Knowledge in marketing and analytics.
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability.
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- A highly talented, dynamic, and multinational team.
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies.
- The chance to make your footprint and grow, both professionally and personally.
- Freedom for personal development.
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your full application and earliest starting date to email@example.comApply for this position See all opened positions