Ethics & Compliance Partner Italy
UCB Group, Milanino
- Sblocca Benchmark retributivo*
At UCB, we put our heart, soul, and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Ethics & Compliance European team, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Ethics & Compliance Partner for our affiliate based in Milan, Italy.
As an Ethics & Compliance Partner, you act as the front-line representative of the E&C organization for the Italian affiliate. The incumbent will represent E&C internally and externally in a responsible and professional manner, and acting as a strategic business partner.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
* Be responsible to oversee local Ethics and compliance program and collaborate with each business and functional departments of the affiliate to ensure that all actions, initiatives will be created and executed in line with the company's values, codes and regulations.
* Provide subject matter expertise and leadership on healthcare compliance matters.
* Work collaboratively to develop innovative solutions to support business needs whilst ensuring continued compliance.
You will contribute by:
* Overseeing the E&C risk environment (bribery & corruption, inappropriate promotion, Data Privacy and adherence to local industry regulations) and advising business on its impact.
* Partnering with the business leadership to cultivate a culture based on the highest ethical and compliance standards and integrate E&C by design in business plans and operations.
* Coordinating E&C activities locally, in collaboration with the Area leadership and the Regional E&C organization including inter alia;
* Regular update of Modello 231 and attendance at meetings with OdV (Organismo di Vigilanza)
* Facilitation of ethics and compliance committees with the local leadership team
* Coordination of local external inspections/audits
* Designing and implementing E&C program elements, ensuring regular assessments and enhancements to maximize the effectiveness of the overall program;
* Driving annual HCC risks assessment and its remediation plan and adhoc reviews
* Implementing robust monitoring plans on a risk based approach; communicating results to leadership, analyzing root causes and trends.
* Conducting due diligence activities of third parties with the Affiliate and minimization (e.g. through training) of the pertaining high risk third parties.
* Being a partner for Area/Affiliate and Global Internal Audit (GIA) on audits, while maintaining full objectivity and independence from both parties.
* Driving the data privacy program within the affiliate to comply with GDPR and local Data privacy requirements
* Educating the whole organization on ethics and compliance standards (company standards and local laws and regulations).
* Partnering with stakeholders and providing guidance on E&C matters to properly manage risks and to foster innovation and creation of meaningful solutions for patients while ensuring integrity and ethical principles are respected.
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Master's degree preferred
* At least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
* Experience (direct or indirect - confronted and operated) in healthcare compliance
* Proficiency in Healthcare Compliance rules and regulations including self-regulated industry codes (EFPIA code, anti bribery law 231, law 219 and Farmindustria Code)
* Pragmatism to quickly identify and prioritise issues and provide risk-based advice with practical solutions
* Strong judgement and decision-making skills with the ability to understand how decisions fit into the broader context of corporate strategies
* Excellent influencer who can operate at all levels of the organisation
* Driven, organised and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Ability to deliver impactful and adapted trainings
* Strong communication skills
* Experience in a transnational and multicultural environment
* Work effectively with Windows Office package to design policies, management documents, presentations, control databases, KPis, and dashboards
Why you should apply
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you'll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees - just as we do for the patients we serve.
If you believe you are the perfect match to join us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and tell us more about your profile and motivation.
UCB- Inspired by Patients. Driven by Science. Everything we do starts with a simple question: "How will this create value for people living with severe diseases?" By putting patients at the heart of what we do, our approach - from discovery to development to delivery - is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees and operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Il Benchmark retributivo Experteer ti mostra una stima del valore di mercato di una specifica posizione. Non si tratta di un'indicazione da parte del Recruiter, bensì di una stima da parte di Experteer basata su diversi valori di mercato.
La stima da parte di Experteer si basa sia su dati interni, sia su diversi dati esterni. Il Benchmark retributivo di Experteer può essere fino al 15% maggiore o minore, a seconda della singola azienda (variazioni maggiori sono possibili in casi eccezionali).
Il Benchmark retributivo Recruiter vuole essere solo un'indicazione. Il livello retributivo reale della posizione dipende da vari fattori, come per esempio esperienza lavorativa e specializzazione del candidato.