Cranes & Mining Sales Specialist
Prysmian Group, Milano
- Sblocca Benchmark retributivo*
We are looking for an experienced Cranes & Mining Sales Specialist to help us shape the future. Based in Milan, within the Industrial Division Sales, the candidate, reporting directly to the Industrial Sales Manager, will be responsible to implement business strategies, achieve profitable business relationships and identify revenues opportunities with the assigned accounts mainly in Europe and Asia.
The Sales Manager will:
- Commercialize company's products by defining market policies in accordance with the division manager, will implement market strategies in order to achieve established objectives in terms of volumes and products mix;
- Carry out the direct sales process, aiming at meeting or exceeding sales targets;
- Provide support with existent clients, focus on retaining long term customer relationships with established ones;
- With the support of the customer care team, will ensure that high value clients receive high quality customer service;
- Monitor sales performances within the assigned international accounts and re-allocate resources to improve overall results;
- Serve as liaison between clients and company's departments;
- Inform clients of new products range and services introduced and recommend products that fit with client's needs;
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Cranes & Mining Sales Specialist with the following skills and motivations:
- 3 to 5 years professional experience in front sales roles, preferably within the cable industry;
- Strong knowlegde of the cable industry markets;
- Engineering background will be considered a plus;
- An analytical and international mindset;
- Strong team building attitude;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- The ability to work in multi-functional and international teams;
- Excellent in building strong relationships at all level of the organization;
- English fluent written and spoken;
- Independent and self starter attitude;
- Willing to travel abroad around 50% of the time;
WHO WE ARE
We are Prysmian Group, leader in anticipating the world’s energy and communications needs. From energy and connectivity, to communications, we make life better for millions of people. We strongly believe our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we ensure constant investments ensuring our organizational needs match individual skills, capabilities and expectations. Last June 2018 Prysmian Group and General Cable have become One Company. Leveraging on our combined strengths and values, our goal is to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers and stakeholders. Prysmian Group and General Cable: moving through the Integration at full power.
Il Benchmark retributivo Experteer ti mostra una stima del valore di mercato di una specifica posizione. Non si tratta di un'indicazione da parte del Recruiter, bensì di una stima da parte di Experteer basata su diversi valori di mercato.
La stima da parte di Experteer si basa sia su dati interni, sia su diversi dati esterni. Il Benchmark retributivo di Experteer può essere fino al 15% maggiore o minore, a seconda della singola azienda (variazioni maggiori sono possibili in casi eccezionali).
Il Benchmark retributivo Recruiter vuole essere solo un'indicazione. Il livello retributivo reale della posizione dipende da vari fattori, come per esempio esperienza lavorativa e specializzazione del candidato.