Proposal Manager - Building Integrated Solutions - Milano
Johnson Controls International, Milano
- Sblocca Benchmark retributivo*
What you will do
As Proposal Manager, you will work closely with the sales, procurement, and engineering team to develop high-impact proposals to position our Company for new business. In this position, you will lead a team of Proposals Engineers responsible for timely delivery of proposals to our Italian customer base. The proposals generated are for the delivery of integrated products and solutions serving schools, hospitals, airports, mass transit, and government facilities. The position reports directly to our Sales Offering Manager BT&S.
How you will do it
- Accountable for all technical and commercial elements forming the proposal and responsibility for ensuring the associated successful sale and order intake
- Understanding customer needs and business drivers and translating these drivers into a coherent commercial strategy
- The evaluation of customer requests for quotations and the formulation of technically and commercially compliant and competitive proposals
- Preparing appropriate proposal cost and margin analysis, project and business risk analysis, bid approval and handover documentation as required by our DOA (Delegation of Authority) procedures
- Responsibility for the preparation and presentation of proposal documentation compliant with the Company commercial regulations
- Leadership and influence across cross functional teams, multiple product line teams to ensure consistent “On Time Delivery” to our customers
- Management of the project handover process to project execution.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related discipline.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in proposal engineering or proposal development with prior experience in a supervisory position
- Related engineering experience in building automation systems is preferred
- Strong analytical skills to oversee an entire proposal structure with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities
- Able to work extended hours, often with short notice, to meet deadlines.
- Excellent critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills, in addition to being highly knowledgeable in
- Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- The ability to create and lead an effective, productive, and positive team to achieve the goals of preparing winning proposals.
We offer an exciting and challenging position with great personal freedom and professional responsibility. Joining us you will become part of a leading global multi-industrial corporation defined by its stimulating work environment and job satisfaction. In addition we offer outstanding career development opportunities which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents.
If you are interested to learn more about this exciting opportunity then please apply directly to the role through the web page.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader, serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders, through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Il Benchmark retributivo Experteer ti mostra una stima del valore di mercato di una specifica posizione. Non si tratta di un'indicazione da parte del Recruiter, bensì di una stima da parte di Experteer basata su diversi valori di mercato.
La stima da parte di Experteer si basa sia su dati interni, sia su diversi dati esterni. Il Benchmark retributivo di Experteer può essere fino al 15% maggiore o minore, a seconda della singola azienda (variazioni maggiori sono possibili in casi eccezionali).
Il Benchmark retributivo Recruiter vuole essere solo un'indicazione. Il livello retributivo reale della posizione dipende da vari fattori, come per esempio esperienza lavorativa e specializzazione del candidato.