Software Engineer (Python)
eSilicon Corporation, Pavia
- Sblocca Benchmark retributivo*
eSilicon serves the $10B+ ASIC design and manufacturing markets for system OEMs and fabless semiconductor companies. Our customers have used our products and services to create semiconductor devices for a wide range of end markets. eSilicon offers design and manufacturing services, along with a rich portfolio of customizable memory IP, that makes us an ideal partner for creating semiconductor-based solutions no matter what the end market, no matter what the process node and no matter how fast the expected volume ramp.
Manager, SerDes Application
Pavia, PV, ITALY
As a Software Developer for the Engineer SerDes team in Pavia, Italy you will be responsible for the Software development of lab evaluation software and database. The role responsibility will cover the planning, definition and coding of the following software: lab routine management and data storage, DB interface and data processing, testing framework for lab routine developed by Firmware and Application Engineers.
Responsibilities of the SW Engineer Include:
- Design, management and support of complex desktop applications, operating systems and components with minimal supervision
- Manage multiple projects and upgrades simultaneously delivering within established guidelines and costs using both internal and external resources
- Plan and develop DB routines to manage large quantity of data collected during Lab activity
- Develop graphical user interface for the testing infrastructure
- Work closely with the Application Engineering teams to assist in the demo and customer evaluation support
- Implement and define test routines for the software routines created by FW and Application team.
- Generate documentation and user manual of the produced software
Experience requirements Include:
- BSEE or equivalent, MSEE desired (Informatics/Engineering, Physic, Math, Communication)
- 3+ years of experience as software engineer (expertise in GUI is a plus)
- Familiar with data logging tools (TIBCO, Plotting suites, data logging…)
- Familiar with DB management (relational or not)
- Expert in Python (Python3, Object Oriented, Jupiter Kernel and Frontends)
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to translate user requirements and develop specifications
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department and leads projects
- Ability to function independently while maintaining strong team-work and collaborative approach
- Fluent Italian, Very good spoken and written English required.
Only those who meet the qualifications described herein will be considered.
Candidate must be eligible to work in Italy without restrictions.
Il Benchmark retributivo Experteer ti mostra una stima del valore di mercato di una specifica posizione. Non si tratta di un'indicazione da parte del Recruiter, bensì di una stima da parte di Experteer basata su diversi valori di mercato.
La stima da parte di Experteer si basa sia su dati interni, sia su diversi dati esterni. Il Benchmark retributivo di Experteer può essere fino al 15% maggiore o minore, a seconda della singola azienda (variazioni maggiori sono possibili in casi eccezionali).
Il Benchmark retributivo Recruiter vuole essere solo un'indicazione. Il livello retributivo reale della posizione dipende da vari fattori, come per esempio esperienza lavorativa e specializzazione del candidato.